Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Which gaming mouse is useful for WOW and Counter Strike

From Cyber Snipa on Target Gaming

“Mouse are all the same, who needs a gaming mouse?”  That is what I used to think until my mouse broke and I decided, why not give it a try.  So I went searching for a cheap gaming mouse with a design that I liked and ended up choosing the Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse V.2 from Cyber Snipa on Target Gaming.  When I first got it I just used it without installing the driver for it.  The mouse moves smoothly and the weight of the mouse is adjustable. I was able to get my perfect weight, 15g.  The only problem was I could not adjust the buttons on the side.  All it did was minimize, optimize, and go back and forward for my browser.  When I looked at the manual it said it can change music, skip and do all these fancy stuff.  So, I ended up installing the driver.  It was very confusing when I first looked at the control interface but once I played around with it I found it to be very self-explanatory.  I was able to adjust the mouse buttons and cpi depending on the game I plan on playing and don’t worry you can save the profile for it so you can switch back and forth with a click of a button. 




I saved 2 mouse settings for my gaming needs.  My first setting is just for my everyday daily computer use.  Low CPI with my side buttons used to make my browser searches easier.  My second setting is for my first-person-shooter games.  High CPI with my side buttons used to control my music and mic.  Though I still have not figured out how to set my buttons to be used in game, I don’t really see it necessary.  Just being able to control my music without leaving my gaming screen is very nice.  For all you light gamers I would recommend the Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse V.2.  I think it makes for a great mouse just overall.  Its simple design and soft movement feels great on the wrist and hand.  It comes with 5 extra buttons that are all adjustable to what you want it to do.  4 buttons are on the left where most right handed people thumbs would lay.  Very easy to click and maneuver around the buttons.  The 5th one is right below the scroll.  Hard to reach so you won’t accidently click on it when you are gaming but makes it easy for you to bounce back and force between mouse settings.  It even changes color!  It is not necessary but it looks cool.  Overall being the first gaming mouse I owned I would give it 5 stars out of 5.  Now I understand why people buy gaming mouse, the looks, the smoothness, the extra buttons that may seem unnecessary but is very handy.  If you plan on upgrading your mouse I would highly recommend you upgrade to a gaming mouse.  Don’t go for the $100+, $200+ mouse but go for something cheaper within the $50 range and you will be please, I sure am with my mouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment