Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Easy Way To Level Up In World Of Warcraft



There are many ways to Level up in World of Warcraft but I found that joining a guild and just doing instances to be the fastest way.  You can do quests along the way but just choose the ones that are useful.  For me when I first started I only did the quests that gave me items I need such as weapons, armor, gears, etc.  Instance quests are a must do.  Their items are always useful and give out good experience.  This advice is for the first time players.  It will be confusing at first but once you get the hang of things go through the instances to level and before you know it you will be one flying mounts going through raids and much more with the high level players.
Then you can go around doing some massive damage.


No comments:

Post a Comment